Onebrandlenses Customer Care Review from Olivehurst, California
Never buy anything from this company.Calling them unprofessional would be the understatement of the century.
They refused to refund me my full charge for 23 he expenses service after me waiting two weeks plus with very little response from the company. Rude, dismissive, and worse of all after waiting over two weeks the package arrived with nothing inside of it. I contacted them and never heard back. No inquiry, inquiry , solution , NOTHING AT ALL.
Please don't buy from them.
Put them out of business.I will also bad reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."