Onebrandlenses Customer Care Review from Olivehurst, California
Never buy anything from this company.Calling them unprofessional would be the understatement of the century.
They refused to refund me my full charge for 23 he expenses service after me waiting two weeks plus with very little response from the company. Rude, dismissive, and worse of all after waiting over two weeks the package arrived with nothing inside of it. I contacted them and never heard back. No inquiry, inquiry , solution , NOTHING AT ALL.
Please don't buy from them.
Put them out of business.I will also bad reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."